Cycle 500km from London to Paris in 3-days
– Cycle in to Paris with rolling road closures to watch the final Stage of the Tour de France 2020-
– Fully supported group riding with lead cars, motorbike outriders and rolling road closures –
– Monthly supported group rides from registration to event –
The HotChillee LONDON-PARIS is an epic 500km cycling tour, taking place over 3-days, arriving in Paris on the Tour de France Finale weekend.
We’ve got 16 years of experience under our belts, so you’ll be in safe hands from registration to the Eiffel Tower! With group riding skills sessions, monthly supported group rides and specialised training plans we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Our unique event format of fully supported seeded speed groups means there’s an option to suit everyone from seasoned riders to those taking on the challenge of a lifetime. Each speed group rides as a peloton with a lead car, motorbike outriders, mechanic’s van and rolling road closures with the HotChillee Ride Captains in radio contact with the support vehicles to help ensure the safety of each group at all times.
Whatever your speed group, you will be looked after like a pro-cyclist with a mechanics support van following each group carrying service wheels and service bikes so no more fixing punctures at the side of the road!
“I don’t think it matters who you are or what you’ve achieved on a bike, riding into Paris under motorbike escort, over the cobbles and past the Arc de Triomphe is a unique experience that you will remember forever.”
Trevor Gornall, Editor Conquista Magazine
“The HotChillee LONDON-PARIS is the bomb for Tour De France junkies born without the correct genes.”
Tim Brink, Editor Ride Magazine, South Africa
Individual Rider Entry Starts from €1,440*
Group entry rates are also available. Click here or contact email@example.com for more information.
Super Early Bird:
(*1st 50 x entries)
(subsequent 50 x entries)
(Applies when Super Early Bird and Early Bird Entries are sold out)
- Monthly supported group rides from registration to the event
- 3 nights accommodation (minimum 3*)
- All meals excluding dinner on Saturday night
- Ticket to the Celebration Party in Paris
- Secure car parking for the duration of the event
- Baggage forwarding
- Bike return from finish line to the UK (if required)
- Full Service Corps technical support
- Medical support
- Rolling road closures and motorbike outriders
- Access to and use of digital photos and film
- Timing chip (Group 1 only)
- Event T-shirt
- Event massages
- Water, tea and coffee