- This event has passed.
Hell of the Ashdown – SOLD OUT
Sun 26 February @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm GMT
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY POPULAR DEMAND THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
This February we’re teaming up with the Hell of the Ashdown (HOTA) and swapping our monthly Surrey Rideout for a testing 100km/1750m in the Kent countryside.
HOTA 2023 is sold out, but in order to meet demand the event organisers have released additional spots and given Hotchillee riders an exclusive 48 hour pre sale window before the places go on general sale.
HOTA 2023 will take on a number of well known (and feared!) climbs including Toys Hill, Markbeech, Wych Cross, Twyford Lane, Kidds Hill (aka The Wall), Groombridge, Bayleys Hill and Brasted Hill. Entry includes:
- NEG roving motorbikes on the course to ensure safety.
- Indoor feed stations at Ashdown Forest & Sevenoaks Weald.
- FREE nutrition supplied at feed stations.
- Broom Wagon.
- Timing of individual entries on route by Race Time Solutions.
- Discounted entry fees for group entry (6 or more riders – max 10).
- Fully signposted route.
- Street Food Trucks at Westerham Brewery(start and finish).
- FREE pint of beer for all riders at Finish Line.
The Hotchillee Ride Captains will be on the route so you’ll be sure of a welcoming smile and a wheel to follow. We’re encouraging those joining us to wear Hotchillee kit, meet us at the Ekoi stand at the start line, and (as always) greet your fellow riders before they greet you!
When: Sunday 26th Feb 2023
Start/finish venue: Westerham Brewery
Ride Captain start times: Between 09:00-09:15