The HotChillee Cape Rouleur 2020 takes place from 1 – 5 March 2020. Why not invite your friends or family join to you on the event and explore some of the delights Africa has to offer after the ride?
Bring a non-riding partner on the HotChillee Cape Rouleur 2020
HotChillee Cape Rouleur 2020 participants have the option of registering with a non-riding partner. Whilst you are on your bike your non-riding partner can lay by the pool and soak up the African sun, or explore the delights of the Western Cape wine lands.
Non-riding partner upgrades include:
- Accommodation with rider in either twin or double room
- Transfer from Cape Town Airport to Franschhoek on arrival
- Transfer from Franschhoek to Gordon’s Bay after Stage 3
- Option of daily social rides
- Ticket to the Celebration Braai after Stage 3
- Transfer from Gordon’s Bay to the Cape Town on the last day
- Reception at the iconic Cape Town Waterfront event finish
Each year we invite non-riding partners to take part in daily supported social rides. These are very relaxed and always punctuated by coffee stops, however riders will need to be able to ride 30km minimum. Bikes can be hired from Franschhoek Cycles or e-bikes from Day Trippers. There is no additional charge for the social rides.
Post Ride: Discover Africa!
Have you thought about staying in South Africa after the HotChillee Cape Rouleur? Speak to our friends over at Bonamy Travel – experts in bespoke African holidays. From walking safaris in the Greater Kruger, driving down the Garden Route or simply unwinding on a beach, they’ll create the perfect post-tour trip for you!
All tours are bespoke, however here are some recommended packages: