Out ride a HotChillee Ride Captain for a chance to win prizes from our partners every month!
New for 2019, we’re launching a monthly challenge for our community from the HotChillee Ride Captains. Each month, one of the Ride Captain team will pick a cycling based challenge, to be recorded on Strava, for a chance to win a prize from one of the HotChillee partners or HotChillee Ride Captain sponsors!
February’s challenge from Ride Captain Martin was always going to be a tough one but we couldn’t believe how many of you took it up! In the end, Martin’s average speed of 32.6 km/h over 400 km (2000 m) was beaten by only two competitors.
Congratulations to Kris Coetzee for being the fastest rider overall with a speed of 36.3 km/h! We’ll be in touch with your £50 Kalas Voucher code.
Ride further than HotChillee Ride Captain Nibs in 24hrs this March and you can win a RawVelo nutrition bundle! Be warned, Nibs has already indicated he will have more than one crack at this, so keep an eye on his Strava or the HotChillee Strava Club leaderboard to see what you’re up against.
The RawVelo nutrition bundle will contain 20 x RawVelo bars, 20 x RawVelo gels, a bidon and a musette.
If multiple people beat Nibs, then the fastest challenger will win! If no one wins, then the prize will roll over to the next challenge. You can choose which rides you would like to submit, however rides must be completed between within a 24 hour period between 01 – 31 March 2019. Submit your rides to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If multiple people beat Nibs, then the fastest challenger will win! If no one wins, then the prize will roll over to the next challenge.
Click the button below to let us know you’d like to enter!
‘Nibs’ started riding bikes as a teenager and dabbled in road racing before having 12 years off the bike – a time when he turned to running, triathlon and equestrian sports. Now safely back in the (cycle) saddle his first Ride Captain tour of duty was The LONDON-PARIS 2014. A fan of coffee, cake and long, flat riding (he calls Norfolk home). He is rumoured to have a day job but neyeds to delete his Strava account if anyone is going to believe him.
You can follow Nib’s progress on:
Strava: Stephen Niblett (Nibs)
Terms & Conditions:
- Beat HotChillee RC Nibs final distance within one 24 hour period. Riders can choose which ride they would like to submit, but all rides must take place within one 24hr period between 1-31 March 2019. Riders wishing to select specific rides must submit them to email@example.com by 1st April 2019.
- Rides must take place outside.
- Challengers must be a member of the HotChillee Strava Club.
- If Nib’s total distance is beaten by multiple riders the prize will be given to the rider who rode the furthest.
- The RawVelo Nutrition bundle contains 20 x mixed RawVelo Bars, 20 x mixed RawVelo gels, a RawVelo bidon and a musette.