Out ride a HotChillee Ride Captain for a chance to win prizes from our partners every month!
New for 2019, we’re launching a monthly challenge for our community from the HotChillee Ride Captains. Each month, one of the Ride Captain team will pick a cycling based challenge, to be recorded on Strava, for a chance to win a prize from one of the HotChillee partners or HotChillee Ride Captain sponsors!
Beat HotChillee Ride Captain Martin’s average speed over 400 km (2000 m) in 4 rides or less! Fastest challenger wins a £50 KALAS Sportswear voucher! KALAS Sportswear not only provide British Cycling with their kit but also the HotChillee Ride Captains and HotChillee Cycling Club.
You can choose which rides you’d like to submit, however rides must be completed between 1 – 28 February 2019. Don’t forget to join the HotChillee Strava Club! If you’d like to submit specific rides then you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If multiple people beat Martin, then the fastest challenger will win! If no one wins, then the prize will roll over to the next challenge.
Click the button below to let us know you’d like to enter!
A former professional cyclist who raced in the UK, Belgium and northern France, Martin is one of the most experienced cyclists within the HotChillee family having ridden and raced bikes for over thirty years. He lives and works in Hastings where he was a founder member of the Bayeux Cycling Team and now rides for trainSharp. Martin once rode the length of the 400-strong, one kilometer-long HotChillee LONDON-PARIS peloton in less than 90 seconds whilst still maintaining a conversation.
You can follow Martin’s progress on:
Strava: Martin Markowski
Terms & Conditions:
- Beat HotChillee RC Martin’s average speed over 400km (2000m) in 4 rides or less.
- Riders can choose which rides they would like to submit, but all rides must take place between 1-28 February 2019. Riders wishing to select specific rides must submit them to email@example.com before 1 March 2019.
- Challengers must be a member of the HotChillee Strava Club.
- If Martin’s average speed is beaten by multiple riders the prize will be given to the fastest challenger.
- The £50 Kalas voucher is valid for purchases made on the Kalas eShop. It is not able to be used against any custom kit orders.